With a team of highly trained professionals with the experience and capability to audit clients from small to medium-sized; public or private; listed or unlisted, MGI Adelaide has developed a reputation for delivering high quality audits at an affordable price.
We understand the pressures of complying with increasing and ever-changing regulatory requirements. It is a constant challenge not an annual one so we maintain contact with our clients throughout the year, not just during the audit season.
MGI's Audit and Assurance services include:
- Internal audits including government
- Statutory audits for companies, superannuation funds and trust accounts
- IFRS accounting advice, including accounting for tax consolidations
- Corporate governance reviews
- Financial audits
- Investigations, due diligence and forensic audits
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Business Valuations
- Forensic accounting
- Litigation support
Our team of experienced professionals has an intimate knowledge of financial and regulatory requirements, risk issues and corporate governance best practice, delivering a seamless service based on a strong collaborative approach. Our high degree of director and senior management involvement enables us to deliver fast, effective and practical advice.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Audit and Assurance Services