Whether you’re a parent company with an overseas subsidiary in Australia or an Australian business looking to expand overseas, you’ll face a range of unfamiliar compliance issues.

Everything can be different when you’re managing financial operations in a foreign jurisdiction. It’s essential you get the right advice from an experienced international tax accountant to make sure you don’t end up paying excessive tax or finding yourself on the wrong side of the law.

Our Services

  • International tax advice
  • Subsidiary accounting and compliance management
  • Transaction processing
  • Staff payment
  • Liaison with Australian financial providers

How we can help

Avoid paying excessive tax

From the transfer of IP to transfer pricing agreements, we can advise on how to structure your business operations to minimise tax. Get this wrong and you could be paying thousands more in tax than you should.

On-the-ground support for day-to-day issues

Subsidiary organisations may not have the same sophisticated financial management teams as their parent organisation. We can help plug any gaps, from CFO through to accounting and bookkeeping services.

Knowledge of international tax standards

We have clients in jurisdictions including the US, Canada, Europe and throughout Asia. We understand these different regulatory environments.

Timely support

Your need for timely support is further accentuated by time difference across jurisdictions. We get this and are committed to providing an exceptional and responsive service.

Steve initially created it and we’ve tweaked it over the years and added in new features. It’s now a critical part of the business.

Michael Scobie, IQ Medical

Read IQ Medical's story


Steve Bray

Director - Business Services

View profile
Need another look at our services?

Read through the other services that we offer to see if any apply to you.

Make sure you understand the international tax ramifications for your business

Are you structured correctly to avoid double taxation?
Book an obligation-free consultation with an international tax expert today.